win32:injecter-AL

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by nmaynan, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmaynan

nmaynan Registered Member

my grandpa's computer had this Trojan on it. He was having problems and called me over.

Anybody know where he might have picked this Trojan up? what exactly does this trojan do?

Anybody know any good FREE anti-trojan software? I have free Avast anti-virus on his computer at the moment. But I'm thinking of adding an anti-trojan too.

2. Threedog

Threedog Registered Member

Boclean is free and does a good job. It isn't a scanner but rather monitors your memory and if it detects a trojan starting up it will shut it down and get rid of it. It is based on signatures so the chance is always there it will miss something but it does have a fairly extensive database and they usually release about 2 updates a day. It's the antitrojan that I recommend to everybody.

3. nmaynan

BOclean by Comodo right?

4. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

Yes, BoClean has now been 'taken over' by Comodo

5. nmaynan

Thanks much Threedog. It's perfect. I'll get myself and my grandpa hooked up.

6. Threedog

Threedog Registered Member

Glad to be of help. If you have any problems check out their forum. Kevin, the developer of Boclean, pops in there quite a bit and along with others there can answer any questions you might have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.