Win32/AutoRun.FlyStudio.S

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Respayn, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Respayn

Respayn Registered Member

Win32/AutoRun.FlyStudio.S:worm What delete its who will prompt? Nod32 Does Not help. Speaks that can not and offers to miss. Help.

2. Respayn

Forgive, but I much long wait the answer, can anyone will help me with my questiono_O?

3. Respayn

Yes and one more, on computer is discovered trojan program Win32/Spy.Agent and Win32/RAdmin.22. As from they dispose?Once again excuse me for my persistence!

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello!

I have no problem about "your persistence" but your language ... I can barely understand a word . Just suppose you are infected and don't know what to do .

These are trojans , worms and remote control software . Read more here:
    http://www.eset.com/threat-center/threats.php

The very basic would be to make sure :
    - you are running the very latest version of ESET NOD32 - 3.0.672
    - NOD is updated

reboot in Safe Mode and start full computer scan (from Start -> Programs -> ESET -> ESET NOD32 Antivirus) . Let it remove whatever it finds .

Finally , reboot in Safe Mode with Networking . Run Internet Explorer (hopefully it will work) to visit Microsoft's Live online scanner webpage (link in my signature) and run a scan . Again , remote whatever it finds as potentially malicious.

If your computer is badly infested , most likely these "to-do" instructions won't help . You may need to contact ESET Technical Support for additional help or post in another forum (not here) which provides malware cleaning services . An example of a very good one is AumHa forums

Regards!

5. Respayn

Thank you very much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.