Will SpyBot S&D mark the end of SpywareGuard?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by NetBoot, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NetBoot

NetBoot Registered Member

Will SpyBot S&D mark the end of SpywareGuard? [dupe]

With the closer final release of Spybot S&D and that version 1.3 RC3 is now in resident memory. Will this mark the end of SpywareGuard 2.2?

I understand this is an odd question to ask, but I just wondering where the program SpywardGuard is heading.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Not at all. ;)

The end is nowhere in sight. :D

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. europanorama

europanorama Registered Member

all three-spybot s&d, spywareblaster and spywareguard, on some harddisks also with adware are my very best friends on my pcs. i am running them with additional tools mentioned in this forum like mru-blaster plus several tools mentioned in http://www.grc.com this is my second most important security adress.
    my pcs had attacks and some trojans could slip through but maybe because i didnt run the security-programs every day. i have now in addition: avg(antivirus) and sygate, both professional(not freeversions). thank you all the experts out here for their important work to prevent chaos on the net.

4. Chief ADFP

Chief ADFP Registered Member

i have two antivirus programs were one fail the other some times catch it, same with anti-adware programs out there think it the same with them.

only with the antivirus programs only one can handle the e-mail programs or they may lock it up or even slow the system down do to they are fighting over scanning the e-mail i have one to cover it.

as for anti-adware programs i a nutso i have 6 of them only one stay on all the time and i use the other to scan off and on when i feel like double checking it.

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

u obviously havent used nod32 , IMO it is THE best antivirus, updates daily almost, and doesnt use much memory about 5MB on my machine

good luck :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.