will someone please help me?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by atlantasweetie, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlantasweetie

atlantasweetie Registered Member

hi,

i'm having a problem with spyware guard. my problem is that for a minute or two, it runs without incident. the next thing you know, i get an error message. this is what i do. when i boot up my computer, i see the SG icon in my taskbar. after awhile, i get this error message: "Run-time error'-2147417848 ( 80010108 ): Automation Error". when i get rid of that error message, i get the following: "Sgmain has performed an illegal operation".

i dont know what else to do. even when i double click on the SG icon on my desktop, the same error messages happen. now, i've uninstalled and re-installed SG 3 times and still received the error messages.

will someone please help me correct the problem? please?

jess :'(

2. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

hi atlanta try uninstalling ito_O and also deleting the folder from my programs fileso_O then do a fresh re-enstall !!!...see if that helps :D

3. atlantasweetie

hey maddawgz

hey,

yea, i thought of that and tried that twice and i still get the error message. thanx you for responding. your insight was much appreciated.

thanx again.....i hope your day was a nice one.

happy friday to you. :)

jess

4. nick s

nick s Registered Member

Take a look at this thread: Spyware Guard Error. Solved by installing Windows Script 5.6. Download links are in the thread.

Nick

5. atlantasweetie

thenx for the help everyone

thanx for all the help. i think the problem is fixed. so far, no error messages.

god bless you all.

jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.