Will Eset be able to

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by curious george, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curious george

curious george Registered Member

Scan a computer set up on a network? Like i mean all the computers...and if so HOW? My teacher is planning on buying licenses for her computers (thanks to my super awesome convincing skills) and she wants to scan all the computers. So, can it, and if so, HOW?

2. psychokilla

psychokilla Registered Member

I think it can scan network drives So if you install it on a "master" PC and then add the rest of the computers as network drives then you should be able to do it, obviously the scan performance/time is gonna be crap compared to a scan on the same computer.

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

If she is running 5 or more computers, she could just buy the Business Edition licensing.
    This would allow her to use the Remote Admin console. She would be able to do installs, configurations, initiate scans, get reports, etc.. all from the same workstation.
    Also, she could setup a mirror this way too and minimize the amount of bandwidth required for getting updates.

HTH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.