Will Eset acknowledge their testers?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by pbmcmlxxi, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbmcmlxxi

pbmcmlxxi Registered Member

It has been over 24 hours now, and as far as I know Eset have still to acknowledge the work/help done to their loyal beta testers.

They have not even have the courtesy to put any information on this forum, regarding the release of the Final products, they just left some information on their main sites.

I am sure that some acknowledgement would be appreciated, as I am sure would legitimate links to download the Final products – even if it is to the equivalent of the 30 day trial versions that will be released, users can then enter their valid credentials later in time!

2. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Why getting all itchy? Perhaps they do something for the testers when it is really realeased?
    5 year old kids have more patience.......sometimes!

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I agree with Big Apple. It really doesnt matter if they do because in return you still end up with a better product and product line. Also since this was a public beta, doing something is a fine line to walk. I would think that Marcos, HiTech and Blackspears would know who really contributed the most, and look out for them.

It would be nice to see the Official Support forums though, to get the release a day earlier.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.