Wilders is not safe anymore :p I'm back (for a lil) :D

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Sputnik, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

1. A SU30 is very cool yes, but a MiG-29M2 remains my choise :)
    2. Well, the trial is already fast, it will be all ready in less then 5 or max 6 weeks after it happend. We can't just arrest and pang anymore :p
    3. No I get my firewall for free, I'll check out Netveda. But McAfee Desktop firewall works nice, it's mainly for outbound control since I've a good router :) It's soooo ligh running :)

2. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

Thanks I'll tell her, she will be home in the weekend, so maybe she passes by here too :)
    My shoulder is quite ok, still have to take morphine though. I've been lucky they misses vital parts. Also the doctors did a great job removing the bullets without making a big wound and with lots of care. I'm gratefull to them :)

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

1)Is the Mig 29M2 the version for people in training? Whats the difference between M1 and M2?
    2)No comments :p:D
    3)Yes McAfee Desktop Firewall is nice, my bro uses it :)

4. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Well Ihave seen lots of wounds in my life ..backgroud is USMC ;) Even those in da shoulder..so are you ready to tell us what kind the doc dug out of you..I find it fascinating. :)

http://www.shipunov.com/eng/str/strelk/gsh18.htm

http://world.guns.ru/ammo/bullets-e.htm

The pistol will fire any NATO-spec 9mm Parabellum ammo (9x19mm), but it's designed specifically to utilize the 9mm PBP cartridge, which is a very hot AP (armor-piercing/armor-penetrating) version of the 9x19mm Parabellum in order to defeat body armor. This is inline with the Russians' overall focus on body armor penetration capability, even with pistol and submachine gun ammo. This movement towards AP capability for subguns and even pistols seems to now be common with militaries and police forces around the world.
    The use of a new 9x19mm cartridges with AP bullet (7H31) ensures the piercing effect, which cannot be attained by the weapon counterparts. The bullet of this cartridge pierces a St3 steel plate, 10-mm thick, at a distance of 10 m.

FN Five-SeveN: Is this the handgun of the future?

http://www.defensereview.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=printpage&artid=2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.