Wilders & Google, but not ?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by CloneRanger, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Might not be a security issue ?

Did different Scroogle searches for Spysweeper definitions & this was one of the top links -guetravad.dousetsu.com/Download-spysweeper-definitions.html

sss.gif

Which leads to -1freefilesdownload.com/1581?q=download+spysweeper+definitions

rip.gif

Soon after i found the real link https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=151185

My question is, why does the above 1st page look like Google ? & why does the Wilders link "appear" to be real ?

2. Rules

Rules Registered Member

1- When i try to connect to -guetravad.dousetsu.com/Download-spysweeper-definitions.html, Emsisoft Anti-Malware pop-up on BEST-FASTSEARCH.COM-, after i can access to the first sit (Goolge page), when i allow BEST-SEARCH.COM-, and acced-it EAM pop up on -1freefilesdownload.com/.

For me this Google page is a fake, if i try to click on the Google Logo which redirect you to the Google HomePage, this one redirect me on --BEST-FASTSEARCH.COM--

2- Fake again never redirect to wilders, i'm redirecting to -1freefilesdownload.com/

Very Strange, i'm curious if someone can details why it's appear to be real (maybe good photoshop user:D ).

Rules

Attached Files:

3. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ Rules

Merci :thumb: Yeah wierd, i wish others could explain it more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.