Wild Tangent

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by CherisPlace, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CherisPlace

CherisPlace Registered Member

I hope I'm putting this in the right place (I'm a newbie and couldn't find a topic for undetected threats). If not, please feel free to move it to whatever forum or topic is appropriate. ;)

I keep getting Wild Tangent detected by some other programs I use to scan for spyware/adware/malware. I use Spyware blaster and I LOVE IT :-* However it doesn't block Wild Tangent and I was curious why. It's a viciously difficult thing to get rid of. Even after it's detected with one of the spyware programs I use it can't delete all of the files until a reboot and even then it leaves a control icon in my control panel. To completely get rid of it I have to search for these two files and delete them manually: wtcpl.dll and wtcpl.cpl

Thank you again for providing such a great free program for newbies that can't afford to buy tons of software to protect themselves from these threats.

CherisPlace, a big fan a promoter of SpywareBlaster :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.