Why Nod32 updates are so small now?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Operafree!, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England

What's quite amusing, is how you skewed your post here....take a minute out of your time and scroll through the rest of the thread...to see the actual updates which occured...some days have several updates throughout the day. And those updates look decent sized to me.

So how do you explain your position now?

2. YeOldeStonecat

I bet...if you went over to KAV's official forums...you'd probably find lots of people endorsing, and pushing, KAV. And...I bet if you went to Avasts official forums...you'd probably find a lot of Avast fans there pushing their products.

Now...Wilders Security hosts the official forums for...who? Oh yeah...NOD32. So to me, it's not really a big shock.

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Once you know all that, it isn't a problem anymore.
    I don't pay for security, so nobody is going to sell NOD32 to me.

Besides that, Wilders discusses also many other softwares, than AV's.
    I don't see a reason to leave Wilders, just because Wilders worships NOD32.
    I'm supposed to worship GOD in Belgium :D

4. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Now now,NOD32 has it's own section. They should spam recommendations there. If they own just a section that doesn't mean they own the forum. So you can't really compare with KAV or avast! forums.

5. Benvan45

Benvan45 Registered Member

That's what I mean, but I'll leave at this........

;) Putin

6. YeOldeStonecat

I'm just saying it shouldn't come as a major earth shattering event to some people. Yes NOD32 has it's own section...4x forums dedicated to them within the overall WS forums. And the "rest" is left to a forum called "Other". It just seems logical, to me anyways, that if you were to look at the overall forum membership, since NOD32 official forums are here....what percentage of AV products would that lead someone to come to the conclusion of the use of the general populace here?

Example...if I were to ask which hard drive cloning program is the best...I would think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine...predict even, that the most common answer if that question were asked here on these boards would be "Acronis True Image". Why? Well...take a peek at the main first level forum view.

7. waters

waters Registered Member

And my post was removed because it was off topic?

8. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

Waters,

No, your post was not removed it was moved to the appropriate section.

But yes, your question was off topic and we gave you a head start in the appropriate section of this forum. Chances are you will get a better answer over there. ;)

tD

9. Technic

Technic Registered Member

Yup, you are not allowed to throw any critics against holy ESET NOD32. Your post will be deleted, moved etc. Especially NOD forum is highly moderated and censored. :blink:

YES, i am USING NOD32.

10. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

*sigh*

Due to a clear inability to remain even remotely on topic in this thread (after intervention even), it has been closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.