Why No TI9.0.3641 For English Users

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by d.chatten, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.chatten

d.chatten Registered Member

I was browsing through the forum and i came across this thread True Image 9.0.3641, so i checked the German website and found that build 3641 was indeed the latest build.
    I then went to the English website and found that the latest build was 3633, in light of this i decided to check my account to see if the newer build 3641 was available for download, when i signed in to my account i found that the latest build for download was build 3633 and not 3641.
    So my question is, Why is build 3641 not yet available for English users.

Thanks!

2. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

The english users have been complaining about being the beta testers so they decided to let the German users beta test the new releases first. LOL

3. d.chatten

d.chatten Registered Member

Thanks for the info, that explains alot. LOL

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello d.chatten,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that the build numbers for English and German versions of Acronis True Image are not always the same. For example, there is no build 3633 for German version users and there will most likely be no build 3641 for English ones.

Please also note that the next build of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home English is expected to be released in a few weeks.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.