why no body use ShadowUser Pro ? its very very strong !!

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by ()--()99(), Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ()--()99()

()--()99() Guest

why no body use ShadowUser Pro ? its very strong !!
    you can try unknown virus without harme you computer
    its goo to test unkonow files

just look

ShadowUser Pro insulates your PC from all manner of day-to-day problems. It runs an exact duplicate of your system as a virtual machine, known as ShadowMode. If a software installation goes wrong or a virus hits, you can completely discard the virtual machine. Conversely, if you've successfully installed software or made other important changes, you can write all or part of the virtual machine back to the actual, physical PC's storage.

With your system in ShadowMode, you can surf the Internet without a trace of unwanted cookies, histories, temporary files, spam applications, or spyware; instantly undo accidental or malicious changes to your PC; safely test new applications, updates, and patches before saving those changes; use the scheduling and user-security features for securing public-access computers; and reduce system-maintenance costs and computer downtime. Version 2.5 allows a ShadowMode session to persist across reboots.

This utility makes an excellent way to safeguard a PC from unwanted changes. ShadowUser Pro makes a carbon copy of your computer so you can delete files, install new programs, and tweak your system settings without worry, as the program will restore your PC to its original state upon the next reboot. If you want to keep changes, you can copy them to your actual machine's hard drive. To test ShadowUser Pro, we engaged in some virtual debauchery by installing adware, visiting adult sites, and deleting important documents. Upon restarting, we found the erased files in their proper places, with no adware and nary a hint of our Web-surfing history. For more protection, you can disable program controls for all users except administrators. The app gives you the flexibility to protect your system without hindering normal work. For instance, you may choose to protect only the system drive. While most home users can benefit from this program, it will be exceptionably suitable for those who maintain publicly used computers.

you can see its good :)
    And its win the 5 stars in download .com
    http://www.download.com/i/dl/rate/cnet_rating-5.gif

please any body have any advise ?

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

3. _--()()9()

_--()()9() Guest

4. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

5. ()--()99()

()--()99() Guest

thank you :)
    so the problem is the expensive price ( $70
    but do you think it worth 70 ?
    for me 70 is very good prise for software can protect my computer like shadow user

but can this software protect my hardisk ?

6. SpikeyB

SpikeyB Registered Member

7. ()--()99()

()--()99() Guest

Deep Freeze dose not have exclusion file and folder :)
    by ShadowUser you can exclued file for example AV update folder or your inbox folder
    also you can exclued my document folder and desktop so you can work with
    your files even if you rebot your system without loseing it :)

this why shadowuser is better than deep freeze

8. SpikeyB

I have 2 partitions, 1 frozen and 1 unfrozen. The frozen has the OS and programs, the unfrozen has documents. I unfreeze to update AV's etc and I've remapped certain folders (such as e-mail) to the unfrozen partition.

Also, I have an extra $45 in my pocket to buy other software. That's why Deep Freeze is the winner.

But even better because it's free, is the Microsoft version which I noticed somewhere on this forum yesterday. Now why didn't I read that before I spent my £25?

9. pamelajoy

pamelajoy Registered Member

Hi SpikeyB, I am not very good at finding things on the forum as of yet. If you find the thread about Microsoft's version, would you post a link here? I will bookmark this thread so I can find my way back. Thanks!

10. SpikeyB

11. pamelajoy

pamelajoy Registered Member

Thank you very much, and that was really fast!

12. adrianyujs

adrianyujs Registered Member

Lol.... all the software like DEEP FREEZE, SHADOWUSER/SHADOWSURF, DRIVE VACCINE, GOBACK and FIRSTDEFENSE is not as best as i think, i think the better is CLEANSLATE. Give it a try!!!!!!!!!

13. Trekk

Trekk Registered Member

I think he works for Shadowuser :=)

Trekk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.