Why isn't Mozilla Firebird being recognized?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Archangel, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archangel

Archangel Registered Member

When I go to the tools window I can see that IE has some browser pages in its window, however when I look below at Mozilla I don't see anything listed which leads me to believe that I'm getting no protection when I surf with Firebird. I am running Win98SE, with Mozilla Firebird 6.1. The Mozilla Firebird version is not the one with installer. I'm thinking that because I just unzipped Firebird and dropped it in my program folder maybe that's why SpywareBlaster is not showing a browser page list when I check the Tools option and view the window tabs. Is there something I can do to ensure that SB is recognizing Firebird?

2. MWest.

MWest. Registered Member

This is a really good question. I have Firebird too, and use it more often than IE. It would be nice to have the protection of SG and SB. I don't know why Firebird is not covered. By the way, my Firebird had an automatic installer. MW, California.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.