Why is NOD Icon in the Systray Black?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JerryM, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I have done a couple of things the last couple of days. First, I removed Opera, and second, just unchecked the "fax" entry in the msconfig start.

The icon was black once today, but went back to the green and white icon. After I unchecked the fax the NOD icon is black. I have rebooted, but no change.

I think NOD is working OK as it comes up at start with the splash screen the correct colors.

What is the reason for the black icon?

ADDED After another re-boot the icon is now back to normal. It seems to change when I make a change in something else. Sorry, but I am still curious.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  2. Carver

Carver Registered Member

3. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

NOD is running so well on both my laptop and desktop that I wonder if I want to try KAV, but I do. I do appreciate the ability to trial such programs before I buy. So far I am very pleased with NOD.

Jerry

4. Carver

Carver Registered Member

I tried their free online scanner last night to see if it finds anything, it didn't find anything NOD32 missed. But it did take twice as long, and it found nothing :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.