why i love motogp, please take alook

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by iceni60, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

ive put the download through jotti's and scanned the file with adaware and spyweeper, so im as sure as i can be that its safe, please watch it, its a small download. its the reason why i picked motogp as my fav. sport to watch. it shows Australian Gary Mccoy, the most beautiful racer to watch, going sideways through a couple of corners, with his back tyre spinnig up through the whole corner on a GP bike. GP bikes have a higher top speed then a formula 1 car, and im sure they have a higher power to weight ratio. and as the tyers are super sticky and could grip at any moment, it really shows why hes in a class of one.
    http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=2129

if the links wrong i'll fix it :D

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Hey,
    A mate and his family just not long back from Phillip Island GP....Lots of pics....with valentino, doohan, gardner........and the girls!!

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i love rossi :eek: . did you watch the download, i can watch it over and over again, to me its just about he most beautiful thing to watch in the world. :cool:

4. bigbuck

Yup.....it was cool.....I sent it to the mate...along with the link to that page.
    Thanks iceni,
    Buck.

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

im glad you like it. i can watch it about 20/30 times in a row :D . if anyone reads this and dosent know Gary Mccoy, thats how he really races a bike, hes not just showing off, other racers dont like being behind him. firstly, because of all the smoke, and secondly; because he rides like that, his speed through corners are different at different times to the others so they have to take the cornor slower then they normally would.

another thing which might seem odd is that he uses softer tyre compounds to other racers because his tyres run cooler then the other racers, i think because his tyres arent gripping so it puts less pressure on tham

6. bigbuck

From mate at Phillip Island...

Attached Files:

7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thats a great pic, Buck. that's Rossi's bike. i think that hes not just the greatest living sportsman, but in the top 5 of all-time, he won the world title again this year on a bike that last year, when he was in a different team, had one podium finish, and that was in the wet, when the power of a bike doesnt really matter. so this year Rossi won his 7th world title on a bike that was about 15mph slower than the other top bikes.

there was a race 1 or 2 years ago when Rossi went off the track and was passed by about 6/7 racers. those racers ahead of him were riding flat-out, but none of them was able to catch or pass the one in front of him. after afew laps Rossi was back up to the last guy of the 7 and one corner after another he passed them one-by-one easily, so after 2 laps he'd gone through the lot of them, but Capirossi, who was in first place and went on to win. probably not interesting for you, but to me its just another reason to prove that Rossi is the best of all-time :)

8. bigbuck

You gotta love Motor Sport....

Attached Files:

9. bigbuck

PS> Mate loved the link.....was late to work yesterday because he was DL'ing clips!!
    Buck

10. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

its a great link, if you see my last screenshot of my desktop, theres a folder called *Bikes* on it full of them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.