Why has the fun gone out of computing?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SpikeyB, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattdocs12345

mattdocs12345 Registered Member

Well true, but you can customize it however you like. I have initially made my Windows 8 look and act exactly like 7.

2. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Seriously, when I ran the preview for a month or so, I realized I could live with it if I had to. But unless I have to, I prefer not to. :)

3. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Maybe it has something to do with computers being used increasingly outside of geek customers and businesses? The shift to non-techies seems to correlate with the development and response of OS.

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

The fun is never going to cease with computing so long as there are always new and ever changing uses for every segment of user globally and of course an O/S that can stand the test of time for endurance......chief of them a system reasonably free of stability issues overall and most favorable of all, absent some secret agenda to only draw monetary might in their direction alone.

5. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Removed Off Topic Posts.
    Yes, including this thread.
    SpikeyB, since the fun has returned for you, we'll close the topic. Thank you all for participating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.