Why does this not report successful?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by radianceseeker, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radianceseeker

radianceseeker Registered Member

With Acronis True Image Home 2009. I have two scheduled backups. Earlier today, both completed successfully.

But when I look at the status calendar, it does not show as green. Why not?

There's no other activity scheduled for today. Seems like it should be showing green for successful.

Is this "just one of those things", or am I expecting the wrong thing?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm17/radianceseeker/acronis1.png

Thank you.

2. radianceseeker

Maybe it's decided it can't call the entire day successful until the day is done, meaning the block for today will turn green tomorrow unless I decide to add a new backup task for today and that task fails.

3. Ken McGinnis

Ken McGinnis Registered Member

Mine was green the first time after I 'upgraded' to 2009 home version on 7/29. Then 7/30, 7/31 and today 8/1 it shows red. However, the backup validates ok and I checked a few files and they seem ok. it is obviously a bug in the program.
    I don't like the new user interface. I set up a task on the 29th. (I know, because it has been working). However, I can't find it anywhere. It does not show? So today I set up another task. So far I am disappointed. I may uninstall this version and reinstall the one I had before (version 10) until they get it fixed. version 10 occasionally failed because it said I did not have permission or something like that. I was logged in as Administrator.

4. radianceseeker

To follow up and report how it turned out:

It seems like it was just waiting for the day to be done before calling it successful. That day block turned green on the next day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.