Whose setup would you like to know?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Page42, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3TAMMUZ

3TAMMUZ Registered Member

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Err..o_O

Edit: Hmm, a few folks don't seem to understand the thread :D

3. Smiggy

Smiggy Registered Member

Understand it perfectly well, the comment was a generic answer to everyone else's prior speculation as to what bill, ben and bobby's security setup is.
    Almost as inane a thread as the other one in here regarding their favourite colour of underwear!

:rolleyes:

4. mrpink

mrpink Registered Member

Kimi Räikkönen :D

5. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Celebrities are an interesting bunch.
    You'd think they would understand that they need to take special steps to ensure their online security, given their high profiles, but from all the news reports, dozens of them are getting hacked.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

I thought they ( the Celebs ) had people to handle that.

7. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

My guess is that it was close to the last thing on their minds until the recent spate of celeb hackings.
    Maybe now they are doing diligence.
    From what I read, a lot of it has to do with easy-to-guess security questions on email accounts, like "What is your dog's name?"

8. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

That's how celebs are getting into trouble, both with security and other things. From hacks to finances, letting others do too much and not handling enough of their own affairs, is driving them to being broke, having their personal images stolen and posted (actually, they should know better to keep photos like that off of phones that can easily be lost or stolen), even getting themselves in jail.

They don't have enough people saying "no", they're overworked, plenty of them are already showing signs of mental illness, some already were ill. The "Hollywood elite" is consisting of younger and younger people, who have no idea how to handle being told yes to anything and everything, money being thrown at them, special treatment, you name it. They don't think about things like this, and publicists still subscribe to the "bad publicity is better than no publicity" philosophy, so they aren't jumping off their leashes to come to the rescue.

Their "people" are most often their undoing.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

My post was really all tongue in cheek. I guess I should have placed one of these ;) in it.

10. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Might be a good time to close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.