Who's philosophy do you like?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Miyagi, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Not exacty. BitDefender is on a good way of fulfiling that...

However, so far i agree with ALWIL's philosphy (from an end user standpoint).
    They provide free solution for home usage and whats even more important to me they actually care about their customers (even those using only their free solution) and they listen to ideas and suggestions without exception. Sure others do listen but not so much as Alwil guys do. So if you have time and few good ideas there is a very good chance you'll actually be able to shape the program that you use. Thats why i'm always returning to it.

Also AVG and AntiVir use similar policy but it's far more limited by program itself, detection and tech support which is not "crippled" in avast! Antivirus.
    So thats one major plus for it.

2. Miyagi

Miyagi Registered Member

Thank you everyone for your replies. :) I appreciate you giving your thoughts here. I would like to also applaud the AV experts (IC, Stefan, vlk, Marcos, and others) who keep all of us informed and directing us in the correct path. I am sure without the dedication in the viruslabs and the forum replies, it would be an empty place.

Merry Christmas to you all!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.