Which would you use

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mike6080919395, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike6080919395

Mike6080919395 Registered Member

I am considering a reinstall, but I am curious which route you would go as far as combo

1). Comodo + Avira + MBAM + GMER
    2). Windows Firewall + NOD32 + MBAM + GMER
    3). Comodo + NOD32 + MBAM + GMER
    4). Windows Firewall + Avira + MBAM + GMER
    5). Windows Firewall + NOD32
    6). Windows Firewall + Avira
    7). Online Armor ++ + NOD32
    :cool:. Online Armor ++ + Avira

I still don't see how OA still has no x64 support. To use OA I would have to go with x86 OS. Which I normally always use x64 for gaming and video editing.

The reason I chose these two AV's s because they always come out ontop in the polls section every month of this website as most used between all users. I did notice that AVG has pulled ahead in the last poll, but I don't think it will stay ontop.

2. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

A vs. B is not allowed.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

See this policy statement: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=180128

There is no point in asking others what they would use. There are far too many varying opinions and personal product favorites for such a question to produce useful, objective answers. No one elses product choice necessarily applies to another person's needs. In the end, all you get is a bunch of completely different combination recommendations, each of which is probably just as good as the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.