Which version?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jayae, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayae

jayae Registered Member

I'm doing some research for my company on which spyware removal tool to get. I've looked at several reviews and Spy Sweeper has been near the top on all of them, if not the #1 choice.

We don't need the antivirus portion of the software though so, I'm wondering if we can get Spy Sweeper without antivirus.

Thanks,

Jay Ellsworth

2. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Spy Sweeper is something else than Ewido, probably you posted in the wrong Forum.

Gerard

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Spy Sweeper is available without antivirus, though I would also look at other products like AVG AntiSpyware or SUPERAntiSpyware. They have good detection and run lighter.

4. irrationalgeek

irrationalgeek Registered Member

I use SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) as a valuable and very capable utility in my work, I work for an ICT Dept. I would recommend it. :thumb:

5. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

Yes, get it here.

Don't just rely on published reviews when looking for anti-malware software. Search these forums (others as well) and you'll find that SUPERAntiSpyware is not only the best value, it has one of the best detection and removal rates on the market. Regular price is only $39.95 with lifetime updates compared to Spy Sweeper with only 2 years. Spy Sweeper is also a bloated pig with all of the real-time protection (shields) and support is lackluster.

6. irrationalgeek

irrationalgeek Registered Member

Yeah, I did an update on my unregistered free version and found an offer for just $19.95 for the pro version with lifetime updates. That was the clincher for me. But what is awesome, and I still can't get over it, is how flawlessly the product has worked for me - removing some very bad spyware. *puppy*

7. lodore

lodore Registered Member

8. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I must throw in my own support strickly to SUPERAntiSpyware also. It is been very formidable as an AS and it's real-time protection is a bonus for any machine.

As opposed to SpySweeper support you'll find BOTH CounterSpy and SAS reps respond "right here" directly & promptly with working SOLUTIONS to users/customers concerns. :thumb:

They also take gripes. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.