Which options should I set for optimal configurations in the new BETA´s??......

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by Raven211, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven211

Raven211 Guest

Hi !!, currently I´m using the settings posted for version 2 on 2.12.4, but I want to upgrade my version to the new BETA´s, and then I also want help with which options I should set a "tick" on or adjust value and so on....

Thx for the help guys !!

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

3. Raven211

Raven211 Guest

Thx for the reply Capp ;) , but that was the topic I meant actually, thx for the help anyway ;) :D :D
    What I need is an expanded explanation of which options I should adjust in the new BETA versions, or is that the most usable options that I just could use in the new one too + the new great options added, maybe??

4. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Oh...Oops! :p

I don't have NOD installed on my work pc :)() so I can't really tell you what to do with the new Beta. I have it installed, but just can't look at it right now. Someone will have to take over here. I'll check when I get home and see if I can be of any more help :)

5. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I had my version 2 NOD32 configured with the settings posted by blackspear and when I upgraded to the new Beta version, I didn't have to change anything. It kept my settings and it has worked fine for me. There may be a few small tweaks you can do, but if you are just wanting to keep the settings the same, it will.

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

There are a few tweaks and I will adjust the current sticky thread to show such, when the Beta goes to final release.

Cheers :D

7. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

Great to know it.

Best Regards,

DonKid.

8. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Great news! Thanks Blackspear! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.