Which is the most stable sandbox program?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by dja2k, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lu_chin

lu_chin Registered Member

Thanks to all. This exploit was scary because it could read information from sites (like banks, etc.) you had visited and sent it to wherever (even under a sandbox).

2. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

Sorry I dont understand all the tech stuff.

The reason why I passed the exploit test must be because I have Active X blocked by my FW - right?

I mentioned before that I believed I had problems with DW and new OP. Since I am back on OP 3.o all seems stable again as it has before.

dja2k! May I suggest you run the the spycar test without DW 1.55 and then with DW and compare results. To the ordinary untrusted list you must see to it that the browser u use is in ther/added. Also emailclient(s).

Btw it seems DW passed Spycar test with flying colours and that despite the fact that I was the "driver" :cool:

3. Lucy

Lucy Registered Member

Hi happy driver,

where can I get spycar? It was supposed to be freely released there: http://www.intelguardians.com/

Unfortunately I can't find it o_O

Regards

4. Lucy

Lucy Registered Member

5. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

I decided to go with Geswall free instead of DW HIPS. I am happy with Geswall and so far after a re-imaged windows, I don't errors with it.

dja2k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.