where's the quickest place to get HJT done?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ice60, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ice60

ice60 Guest

hi, im at a friend's for a few hours and the PC has lots of everything, eScan has already found 148 virus and trojans. the PC can't be formated at the moment so while im here i wanted to try and clean as much as i can. i have run HJT and i can see things that need to be cleaned (no file, 180solutions, kevin2) but im not an expert, where is the quickest place? i would login but im scared my password will by taken by a keylogger. thanks

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

3. hadi

hadi Guest

4. ice60

ice60 Guest

hi, thanks Infinity and hadi. i'll go to your forum now Infinity :)

5. HD rider UK

HD rider UK Registered Member

Evening all
    I am currently learning how to analyse HJT at TC's class, One thing that I have to say is that you should NOT use the autoanalysis tool that hadi posted :mad: . They are no substitute for trained human analysis, especially given the complexity of many infections. Unfortunately many of the current nasties such as VX2, about blank, peper etc, apart from defeating the autoanalysers detection protocols, need specific tools and techniques to remove them.
    There are several threads in here on this subject, including posts from merijn, HJT's developer, which support this viewpoint.

Ice60, take up Infinitys kind offer.

Jock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.