Where to purchase ISR technologies

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Leapfrog Software, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

I have never had any follow up from raxco about my copy errors and the copy engines I tested for them to try and solve the problem.

I uninstalled FD and all snapshots. I really want to reinstall.

One of the things I wanted was just the build (which I have) before the 202 patch. However this causes a logging error which shows dates all muddled and is hard to read. After discussion with them they fixed this error in the 202 patch, which I don't really want to install .
    Before the patch I had no problems and was running RSS, after the patch nothing was quite the same and I ended up with an unusable software with no futher help once the announcement was made.

Still unsure what to doo_O

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Bear in mind Raxco has a minor support issue aside from FDISR. One of the super support people is on maternity leave. That makes a big impact. Patience.

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Stapp

They won't respond back until they hear back from Leapfrog. In the interim if I were you I'd first try 202 again in RSS mode and if that works go with it. IF not as a fallback I'd go back to the previous build, which I gathered worked but with screwy dates in the log file.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.