Where to define Personal Backup Location

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Parlan, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parlan

Parlan Registered Member

Hello

I've a problem with the Personal Backup Location.

From a backupserver X I want to backup a server Y with Acronis True Image Management Console.
    I can choose the Personal Backup Location on server X and the process starts.
    But I don't know where to define the Personal Backup Location?! There isn't any Entry in the Options and Acronis BackupServer is installed.

I want it to be set on a external HDD of server X.
    Can anyone please help me?

Thank you very much
    Parlan

2. Parlan

Parlan Registered Member

Hello

hasn't anybody an idea?
    I read, that the Backup Location has to be set in the application "Acronis Backup Server", but allthough it is installed I can't run this application.
    Also there isn't any entry in startmenu.

So what can I do?

Thank you very much for your ideas!
    Parlan

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Parlan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please notice that to manage Acronis Backup Server you need to connect to the computer it's installed on with Acronis Management Console. Then you will be able to define Personal Backup Locations and perform other operations with Acronis Backup Server. Please see chapter 4.5 "Managing backup server" of the respective version of Acronis True Image Echo User's Guide for detailed instructions on how to manage Acronis Backup Server.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.