Where to buy cheapest Kaspersky AV for EU?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by RejZoR, Sep 29, 2015.

1. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Is there any legit site that offers cheapest Kaspersky Antivirus licenses for Europe region? I've got an offer from Bitdefender for Bitdefender Internet Security 2016, 3pc/1year for $14 but BD somehow isn't my cup of tea even though this is ridiculously cheap. But would take Kaspersky if I could get it for something similar. Just antivirus, I don't need full suits, so this should be cheaper from get go.

2. chillstream

chillstream Registered Member

3. FleischmannTV

FleischmannTV Registered Member

Bear in mind that, if they sell this as a 2016 license, it may well be an old one from 2013 and you might run into problems activating the 2017 range, once it's released. Also beware that Kaspersky won't be too forthcoming, should there be problems with this license, as they probably won't recognize DownloadCrew as an authorized reseller.

Where I am from, I would buy it once from Amazon and then buy the cheaper upgrade license from them in the future. The initial buy may be expensive, yet the upgrade is much less. Of course it won't be as low as 14$ for 3 PCs but these aren't realistic prices anyway. Something around 30-35 (in my region) is still very reasonable and there won't be any issues with upgrading to the latest version or blacklisted keys.

4. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

This makes no sense. I've checked my local official Kaspersky dealers and the prices are as follows:

Kaspersky AV 1pc/1year DVD = 17,69 €
    Kaspersky AV 1pc/1year DL = 19,80 €

Excuse me but how the heck is DVD version cheaper than download!? It makes no sense.

5. Tarantula

Tarantula Guest

It makes no sense to burn it on DVD when there are CDs.

6. harlan4096

harlan4096 Registered Member

It makes no sense to burn any DVD or CD, since the installers (even more updated than in DVD/CDs) are in Kaspersky Offical WebSite and/or FTPs... :)

7. Tarantula

Tarantula Guest

True.

8. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Registered Member

YOu can just get one from the US. Before activating, fire up your VPN and choose a US location and then activate it. Done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.