Where to buy 2 home licenses in US

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by RAV, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAV

RAV Registered Member

I am currently running the trial on my 2 home PCs and will probably purchase. I really hate to buy 2 licenses without any discounts. I have noticed that the resellers (partners) listed on the ESET site in the USA have home bundles (2 computers for 1 year = $63). Any advice where to buy. I am from the US and would have no problem buying directly from ESET but they don't seem to offer any discounts for home users with multiple computers. Even MS is allowing up to 3 computers now, so I hope ESET gives home users a break as well.

I plan to run NOD32 along with Sunbelt Kerio Personal Firewall 4 on WinXP home machines. Any issues with this setup that I should be aware of? This is the only real time protection I would like to run, but I will still do periodic backup scans once in a while (maybe Ewido or a Spyware scanner). We also are using Firefox for browsing and Thunderbird for email.

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

You can buy a 2-user license for NOD32 at $63 from the below link:

http://www.nod32-av.com/purchase/purchase.htm

There is no Problem with Kerio Personal Firewall 4 alongside NOD32 as far as I know (I use Kerio with NOD too, and have no problems). :)

3. MrTimmy

MrTimmy Registered Member

I have to agree with Firecat. I am also running NOD with Kerio...all seems well. In addition, I use Sunbelt's Counterspy with the above. Peaceful coexistence!

-MrTimmy

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you would expect NOD32 + Kerio solutions to play well together, as NOD32 is available as an option on the Kerio firewall applicance!

5. RAV

RAV Registered Member

Thanks! I just ordered the family pack for 2 computers for 1 year.

I also wanted to point out that I had a good transaction with the reseller that posted above. Payment with paypal. The download link, receipt, and registration were received within minutes.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  6. nameless

nameless Registered Member

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

However, you may find better support through a local Reseller that you can develop a relationship with.

Cheers :D

8. nameless

nameless Registered Member

I'll believe it when I see it. Anyway, how do I find one? Never mind, I found a list on Eset's site. Had to enable damned JavaScript before it would work, though. Why the hell they require it is beyond me. (Oh, not really--I do know. Easy on web devs, hard on users. And security be damned.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.