Where oh where is it?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by bicycle, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bicycle

bicycle Registered Member

I installed Paragon Pro10 and want to pay for it now before it expires.
    I do not see an option to do that. Seems the company would go to great
    lengths to make that option extremely visible.:argh:

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. bicycle

Dam I don't know what has happened now. I have the Paragon Pro installed and have used it and backed my HD. I wanted to pay for it now. I just
    saw and option to pay for it and I went through the process and did that.
    Now it seems that I will have to remove the one I have now and install the one I just paid for.

I figured I would get instructions to unlock the one I have installed already.
    How would I unlock the one I have already installed. THat is the question

Well this gets more rediculous by the moment. I went ahead removed all Paragon I had installed and downloaded
    the 135Mb package. I started the install and the d*m program would not accept my serial number despitethe fact that I typed it correctly. Looks like I just threw $69.00 out the window. I emailed support but haven't heard anything yet. What are they a bunch of crooks. I have a lawyer friend that will help me look into this crap.
    In the meantime what do does somebody think I should do. Where is Paragon Tommy when I need him?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  4. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

I believe it has been a long public holiday weekend in the US - fourth of July ?

Paragon staff will be back on this forum soon.

Meantime, did you try to copy and paste the key in ( use ctrl+v ). Don't include the quote marks and be careful not to add any spaces at the end.

5. GrumpyAeroGuy

GrumpyAeroGuy Registered Member

When you copy your S/N, be VERY careful that you have not inadvertently included any trailing spaces in the copy process.

I remember I copied the S/N, had the same issue, and pasted it in the textbox, then placed my cursor at the end and backspaced back to the last character....

Hope this helps. I think you will find that this was NOT money wasted. Are there little eccentricities? sometimes. But, trust me, Paragon runs circles around their competition.

Try Acronis. You'll be scurrying back here faster than you think. Acronis is Paragon's best product validation tool...:D (been there, done that)

Relax, my friend. Talking about lawyers, etc., is NOT the way to get folks motivated to help, and, we're talking $69 here. You and I both know that that is less than an attorney will charge you for a paper clip.... Holiday WE. They will respond. It can appear that they are non-responsive, but that is not the case. PLUS, you get help from real Paragon folks here..... not a support kennel in the Indonesian jungle somewhere that is present, yet clueless.

6. bicycle

Hi Aerio Guy. Sorry that I am just now getting back to you.I just turned on this other computer. The problem was on my main computer. Happy to report that all is well. Paragon did respond quite quickly actually and suggested I run
    a Windows app that removes redundant install files. What ever it did it worked. I do know that I had a Paragon something 170 Mb in add/remove and no option was there to remove it. Now it is gone. Guess I can assume that
    it was gumming up the works. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.