Where is the maintenance agreement for TI7 / 8????

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by anarky, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarky

anarky Registered Member

Anton

I have a couple complaints. I purchased TI7 wiht the last 6 months. I am looking through all my receipts and emails and even images of the web site during each step of the purchase process. I record all these screenshots and save them all including email receipts because of SOX compliance and expense requirements when I purchase a product to be reimbursed by the company I work for. Not one mention is made during the pruchase process or even in an email from your company about a 19.99 maintenance fee. If so I would have purchased it as we do this for all software we use. I have the screenshots and email receipts to prove it. It does not even make mention of this during the checkout process for upgrade and full version on the 8.0 version. I can not find the maintenance agreement on your website as a purchase option either.

Now as for my second complaint. I work for a fortune 100 company and we where quite impressed with TI7 as it fit our needs to the letter. We even tried the TI7 server trial version and it worked perfectly for what we need. I have left 3 messages on the sales voice mail in the last 10 days (2 in the last 24 hours) to get volume pricing on servers across the country and some desktops and no one has returned my call. I like to talk with someone persoanlly on large purchases when I am making the purchase and not go back and forth with emails.

Robert Haney

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Robert --

My apologies for the inconvenience.

1. You are right here - that is the lack of information we are going to fix soon - the maintenance agreement is was usually purchased by contacting sales@acronis.com, but this will change soon as we plan to announce the agreement on our web-site in the nearest future.

2. Please, can you give me your phone number so that I or one of my colleagues can contact you and resolve that issue?

Thank you.

Anton.

3. anarky

anarky Registered Member

1.) Then how where we supposed to know that there was a way to protect our investment and future proof our versions of the software for a small nominal fee. I would have paid 19.99 for a years worth of free upgrades and continued paying annually. Now I have to pay 29.99 to get the latest version in order to get support for things down the pipeline in the near future and pay you an additional 19.99 to protect that investment.

You tell us 19.99 for upgrades for a year but do not mention it untill the upgrade comes out that I have seen in this forum. How where we supposed to know.

2.) I am not sure how I am going to proceed though now. You can email me at rhaney@adt.com I will bounce back my phone number.

4. jmschwartz

jmschwartz Guest

Hello,

I am NOT a member of a big company . . . just an individual who in the past purchased a fully licensed copy of TI 6, recently paid (without upgrade discount) for a fully licensed copy of TI 7, and now come to find after one month I have to pay another $29 for a fully licensed copy of TI 8.

Maybe someone could help me, too?

Regards,
    Jim Schwartz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.