Where is disk clone tool?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mrpub, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpub

mrpub Registered Member

I just downloaded the trial version 10.0 and cannot locate the disk clone tool to clone my C drive to a new drive I just installed. Such a simple question :) I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Don't know about TI10 but for TI9 it is a command under Operations called "Clone Disk". It is also on the main TI screen in a box labelled Pick a Task.

3. mrpub

mrpub Registered Member

Thanks, but in 10.0 there is no operations choice. No matter where I go in the main menu, I can't find the disk clone tool. The help file mentions it--but doesn't tell how to access it.

4. TheWeaz

TheWeaz Registered Member

Under "Operations" on the top tool bar.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mrpub,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that such tools as Clone Disk and Add a new disk were moved into a separate group: Manage Hard Disks. You can find these tools by clicking Manage Hard Disks in the Tools group, select the Hard Disks Management category on the sidebar or follow TheWeaz advice and select needed tool from Operations menu.

I would recommend that you find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 10.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.