Where download SSM?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by TimeKeeper, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimeKeeper

TimeKeeper Guest

Hi

Can someone tell me where i can download the last version of SSM that was compatible with Windows 9x/me. I think it was v 1.94. SSM is available on Snapfiles.com, but it is version 1.89 (an older version). Anyone have a download link to v 1.94? Thanks to all for any assistance.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

3. TimeKeeper

TimeKeeper Guest

Thanks for those links Blackspear, but it looks like i just might need to learn Russian in order to obtain the Version of SSM i'm looking for. :p And i sure hate to take a chance downloading it from some unknown Russian site, unless older versions of SSM will be available on the authors site, when it is finished being updated. I've heard some of those Russian sites are loaded with trojans. But i do thank you for your help. :)

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This is usually where I download from, it is the authors website, they do have a English version button, but like I said it is currently being updated...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.