Where download latest AVZ - english version?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Blue Ring, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Ring

Blue Ring Registered Member

I'm looking for the download to the latest version of AVZ. Here's the regular download page translated to english http://translate.google.com/transla...=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=3KO&sa=X
    But the english download link on this page still has version 4.25 and whenever you try to update version 4.25 it says it's outdated and you need version 4.27, so that what I'm looking for is a download link to version 4.27 or the latest english version. Thanks very much if anyone can provide info where I can get the latest english version of AVZ.

2. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Hi, there is no longer an English version.

Since going to Kaspersky and copyrights in AVZ have exchanged, the author Oleg Zaytsev has stopped English development.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Unfortunately thats very true. I also searched in vain untill EP_X0FF of RkUnhooker fame announced that same news. It's a shame because it really was a very good analysis program. In fact, with it's last update i was lucky enough to get, it still can identify plenty of bad files and processes. After a while though i guess it'll just go to the delete forever bin. But in the meantime, i still can make pretty good use of the last version as-is.

4. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

Oleg have stopped English version development because multi-language version is on the way!

5. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

That is good news! I had an email awhile back from Oleg actually saying this :rolleyes: , then heard differently - thankyou Ilya for clarifing that for me.

6. Muffler

Muffler Registered Member

7. BananaJones

BananaJones Registered Member

To resurrect this thread - does anyone know if there is anything new about the multilingual AVZ? I'm using 4.29 at the moment, from http://z-oleg.com/avz4.zip, and while I understand it, some of the technical terms are a doozy to comprehend in Russian :D, so I'd prefer an English version... :)

8. Ilya Rabinovich

Ilya Rabinovich Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.