Where can I download ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.2.35!?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Meganeoman, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meganeoman

Meganeoman Registered Member

2. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

3. Meganeoman

Meganeoman Registered Member

It wasent there before I checked the site for 1 hour ago. Wierd!
    Are you sure thats 4.2.35!?

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

5. nosferatupc

nosferatupc Registered Member

6. siljaline

7. Danutak

Danutak Registered Member

Strange... Marcus always posts the link.
    Should I remove my 4.0.474.0, before I install the new one? Can it be installed over the previous version?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  8. Waterfox

Waterfox Registered Member

Yes it can be installed over the previous version. That's how I did it and it caused no issues.

9. siljaline

The announcement sticky indicates you may install your new build over the top of your old build. You may also export your current settings and re-import them, if you wish.

Download links are available in this thread.

10. EricZZ

EricZZ Registered Member

Would be good if there was some consistency re. advice given :) This is what I received from Aussie Tech Support when enquiring about latest vesrion ".........you will need to manually download and SAVE any newer release directly from our website: www.eset.com then UNINSTALL the older version and then install the newer version; such as going from an older version like 2.7 to the latest version 4.2......."

11. piranha

piranha Registered Member

i agree.....

Due to corrupted installations or newer program releases, reinstalling your ESET security product is sometimes necessary.

..... but i did installed over a previous version and it was ok. I remember the previous version was detected but dont remember if it was uninstalled by the new version install procedure... o_O

12. nrms

nrms Registered Member

For some strange reason since installing Windows 7 I cannot download the registered version of Eset NOD32 AV. I get as far as the secure login but my USER ID & Password are not being accepted by the Eset servers?

And yes, I am entering them correctly (by cut & paste actually); but the login dialog box just comes back again and I get an error message saying that the server is requesting that I submit the login details in a non secure manner; then I get:

Authorization Required - This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Any ideas?

13. siljaline

Try the following solutions, here, here

14. nrms

nrms Registered Member

Neither of those links seems to have anything to do with logging in to the Eset Server to download a registered copy of NOD32 Antivirus?

NigelS

15. siljaline

That would be correct, they only pointed to possible solutions to your issue, download links to the ESET site have been cited numerous times in this thread.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.