Where can I download Camptune X for Mac 10.7 that is Yosemite compatible

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by Sanchai T, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Sanchai T

Sanchai T Registered Member

First. Your support website is corrupt. I cannot add any reply for my support thread. Error 500 is what I get when I try to update my support thread. And I cannot go anywhere since there is no support email for me to contact. That;s whay I have to be here and complain!!!!!

have just purchased Paragon Mini Bundle from Macupdate today and found that Camptine X cannot run on OSX 10.10. I don't know about this And though that the app must be compatible with Yosemite. The end result is I cannot run Camptune X on my Mac as I should

I have submitted a support ticket No. 4007385 asking about this problem and I have got a reply stating that version 10.7 is released for Camptune X and the tech support attach a file for me to download and install.

The file attached is not Camptune X but NTFS for Mac 12.1.62. SO this is a mistake. And when I try to reply to my support thread what I get is Internal Server Error 500.

So what is going on here?

Support please and I cannot find anywhere on the site to download Camptune X ar=t all. Can you point me to download this app (version 10.7 so I can use it.

Paragon support is so bad and I am very disappointing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.