Where can I buy cheap kaspersky license?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Sxperm, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

I'm looking for best KIS license offer. Where can I buy that cheap? Don't mention on Kaspersky official site, they are too much for $13.29 VAT and $83.23 in total price. :p

2. qpok

qpok Registered Member

3. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

Agree with ebay.That's the 1st place for my online shopping.Find a trusted seller
    and you can get great deals.

4. Baz_kasp

Baz_kasp Registered Member

I would not agree with ebay.... from experience.

We had a very large thread a few months back where a 600+ "positive" feedback seller conned a large amount of people out of money by selling them pirate keys which were promptly blacklisted a few weeks after they were bought.

You don't get any guarantees with eBay (paypal DO NOT cover e-deliveries, like license keys), and most keys on there are from china and specifically NFR outside of that region (aka no support in the US or Europe)... I would pay a few pounds/dollars extra and get it from an authorised retailer like Amazon or Newegg.

(P.s. V7 licenses also work with V2009, so if you can find V7 cheaper somewhere, go for that and just use the same activation code to activate the new version)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  5. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

I think those keys ware from China promotion.Many are still on the internet but they have < 12 months left,it's hard to get fooled again i think.

6. edd3800

edd3800 Registered Member

7. Sxperm

Sxperm Registered Member

Thanks, just bought from him for 1 year license for 1 pc. :D All feedbacks are positive but it has a short history, all of them come from a transactions within a month period only. I hope the key wouldn't have any problems a few weeks later. :D

8. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I have not had problems with buying AV through ebay. I always buy only boxed copies. I realize that they can be duplicated, but so far so good.

Regards,
    Jerry

9. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Ebay is notorious for selling Pirated Eset and Kaspersky keys if you use it be extremely careful.

10. entropism

entropism Registered Member

I got burned getting an AVG key off ebay. When I went to put the key into the website to upgrade it to 8, it said it was already upgraded, that's when I knew something fishy was going on.

11. Kayracc

Kayracc Registered Member

slickdeals.net

many many deals, think i saw fry's having a sale for 4bucks+6bucks shipping for kaspersky

doesn't look like much now, but searching for kaspersky gives a few older deals

one from bestbuy for 20bucks for 2009

one for 'free after rebate' for KIS 7, which will work for 2009 :)

-Brian

12. JasSolo

JasSolo Registered Member

13. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I buy from and trust computersworth. Never had a problem with them and everything I have ordered has arrived on time.

14. jrmhng

jrmhng Registered Member

I bought a license off ebay and have been using it for the past two weeks. Are there legit kaspersky merchants on ebay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.