Where are ti_cons.exe and TrueImageTerminal.exe

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by BRQ, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRQ

BRQ Registered Member

I'm sorry but I'm a Unix guy and want to create my images in an orderly fashion from a Perl maintenance script that runs daily. I DO NOT want to have to run TI independently from my other maintenance stuff.

The Manual that came with TI8 tells me there is a command line version called ti_cons.exe and another version called TrueImageTerminal.exe that will run an XML script (this could be way cool by the way). I can't locate these in the Program Files\Acronis directory nor can I find them in a search on the Acronis site.

Has anyone used or even found these ?

2. rrockingb

rrockingb Registered Member

Are you running the SERVER addition because that is the only place I see this info in the user guide.
    I only have the pro version and it is not listed or part of the pro version as far as I know.

If you have the disc or the download explore those to see if it is there.

3. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

Maybe you've got the wrong user guide.
    Last week I purchased TI 8.0 Build 786 via download and when I select the PDF user guide (from Help option) I get the SERVER version. Looks like it was incorrectly put into the build.
    The workstation version of user guide can be downloaded from the acronis website.

4. rrockingb

rrockingb Registered Member

tachyon42 I too had the wrong user guide I forgot all about that I bet that is it.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.