When will next build of ATI 11 come out?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jorge7, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorge7

jorge7 Registered Member

Anyone have any reliable information about when the next build of ATI 11 will be out? I have given up on 8053 and am hoping they fix all the important bugs and problems in that build that have been identified in this forum. Rather than go back to ATI 10, I am trying to decide whether to invest the time in trying out a different backup program like Shadow Protect Desktop 3.1 or to wait for the next build of ATI 11.

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

If you hang on until Sep/Oct V12 will be out.
    I'm not joking.

F.

3. WFO

WFO Registered Member

He's right. V 10 Home was never fixed. V 11. Home hasn't been updated since November. The current marketing ploy is to get you to buy a 1 Yr. maintenance contract. And Echo Workstation will be given to you free.

http://www.acronis.com/promo/emails/2008/03-18-upgraded-ATI.html?mail=20080319&id=2011

Of course then you have to buy the Universal restore for $30. Based on complaints here, Echo doesn't work too well either. :'(
    :thumbd:

4. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Well, it's almost Easter, so perhaps the Easter Bunny will produce all that you ask for on Sunday.

I think that's the best chance users have of seeing a bug free product.

It is very sad, very frustrating and very disappointing that Acronis doesn't put issuing a bug free product ahead of adding new buggy features.

I have stopped recommending the product to my clients while I wait to see how Acronis responds to the the situation they have created with version 11.

5. jehill1949

jehill1949 Registered Member

I can't get v11 Home to reliably backup my PC on a daily basis. V10 posed no problems for me.

I have also stopped recommending Acronis to my clients.:'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.