When CHN ver release?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Galaxykiss, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaxykiss

Galaxykiss Registered Member

After ENA/ESS has been released for 2m , the chinese user haven't seen the Chinese version of it.
    I wonder when will it be?

And why the cpu using is so high in 3.0. How to make it slow down with a highest protective level?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Localized versions will be available by the beginning of next year. As for the problem with a high cpu utilization, does it occur when copying files or what exactly you do? Didn't you enable advanced heuristics on access in the real-time file system protection setup accidentally?

3. Galaxykiss

Galaxykiss Registered Member

I understand that ,but i still hope that the next ver of 3.0 can be more fast.
    because there are too many viruses in China ,which will may you astonish.And that is a fact that if eset can pay enough attention in Chinese marketing, it will get a great benifit(Money,Fame,samples and so on) from millions of chinese, like kaspersky.

Last but not the least,can eset declear what they've improved while everytime the new advanced heuristics engine is release?

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

No, this would be like giving advice to malware authors how to bypass detection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.