what's wrong???????????? with these jokers

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by drow1973, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drow1973

drow1973 Registered Member

i bought a true image 8.0 on recommedation. so far i have been disappointed all the way.

first of all when i was installing the software, after i entered the serial number, the next button remained greyed out.

second, i was shocked to find out that support does not have a tool free telephone line for support.

third their online support is abbysymal. its like they have questions they think i should ask and the have prepared a list of standard answers that do not address individual questions. its ok if the faq section hleps you, but what happens if it doesn't?

in my own opinion so far, their reputation is a lot of hype.

2. Technic

Technic Registered Member

Well, basically they dont respect home users enough. They are just repeating some mumbo jumbo. I am a bit sad to be honest. :ninja:

3. myluvnttl

myluvnttl Registered Member

Just maybe you enter the wrong SN for the wrong producto_O I have never had problem with any Acronis products....

I think you are full of it, did you actually brought the program? and also you mispell a couple of words,,,,,did you mean abysmal, not abbysymal, :D

The online support is not to help you in troubleshooting, but to help you in buying or answer your question about the product...

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, drow1973

Not from Acronis it is now TrueImage 9.0

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

5. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

(corrections mine)

And you mispelled more than a couple ! :D
    :p

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello drow1973,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please make a screen shot of the serial number entered? I mean that screen with the Next button that is greyed out.

If you are not familiar with making screen shots, please read the below step-by-step instructions:

- Get to the window which you want to make a screen shot of;
    - Hit the (Alt+)PrintScreen button on your keyboard;
    - Run Paint usually available in Start\Programs\Accessories or another graphics application;
    - Choose Paste command in Edit menu;
    - Save the result picture with JPEG format being preferable.

Please also right-click on the installation file, go to Properties, Version tab and find the full version name and build number.

Send all the collected files and information to support@acronis.com along with the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software (e-mail that you used to make a purchase, order id, copy of invoice, where did you purchase the software, etc.) and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.