What's Unlimited

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by TheQuest, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi,

Please can somebody tell me the difference between, A single user license and a Unlimited Home user license? As I was DCS CryptoSuite and there was both there and I want to go back there. I already have TDS-3\WG\PE\PG. [All Magic]And there was nothing like that before.

Thanks for your help.
    TheQuest

PS. Waiting with baited breath[ :p]

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

All machines that you own, such as your laptop, desktop, bedside laptop, and of course the famous hiddenunderthepillow laptop ;)

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Darn and I thought that was a secret o_O

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Yes, all of your home/personal computers can install CryptoSuite with that license option. Whereas with the Single User license only one PC of yours can have CryptoSuite full version installed.

-Jason-

5. Kentish

Kentish Registered Member

Having just paid for my license for CS, I am waiting for my registration info. However, I have relised that perhaps I should have gone for the Unlimited home version rather than the single shot version. Is there, or will there be an option to upgrade ones license at any time to take account of extra home pc,s?

Cheers

6. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Well we certainly can accommodate it, though I don't see how many people would want something like it. :) Just send us an email and we will set something up for you. It might need to be a $15 purchase instead of $10 to balance the extra credit fees we need to pay for 2 sales though, but apart from that it is fine.

-Jason-

7. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Jason, I think this is because, especially in the States, many ppl now have home networks and like to keep their licensing above board.

8. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Yes I didn't mean not many people would want the unlimited license version. Just not many people would buy the first one then upgrade :) . But if a lot of people request it I will probably add a link in the Members Area for people to use, if they desire. :)

-Jason-

9. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Pilli and Jason

Sorry to take so long getting Back. Thank for your replies, I only have the one computer so I will buy the single user license. I was hoping it was a life time license. [Billion years]. No matter if it is has good as I have read here and and DCS private. It will be as magic as all Your other products of which I have purchased. [DCS Bonus Pack and Process Guard] I seem to have got hooked on them, but they are simply great and relative easy to use and if I not sure help is always on hand with two of the best sites WILDER'S and DCS Forums.

Many thanks again.

TheQuest :)

10. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Quest, Usually DCS users get at least a years free upgrades & much longer in the case of TDS & WG.

Thank you for those kind words :) DCS prides itself on having support that is second to none.

Enjoy tour weekend!

11. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

TheQuest
    Have a karma cookie for your kind words!
    I would feel very empty without the DCS goodies.
    Oh and those who aren't, best subscribe on the free newsletter too for the extra goodies announcements!

12. Andreas1

Andreas1 Security Expert

From the licence agreement:

HTHH,
    Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.