Whats the difference between Workstation vs Server version of FD-ISR

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Brother Esau, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother Esau

Brother Esau Registered Member

I am curious to know what the difference between the two are in detail of course and why on earth is the Server version of First Defense-ISR so friggin expensive? Is the Server Version for multiple Machines? From what I can assertain I would say NO but thats how I read into it!

2. Brother Esau

BUMP:>>>>

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Haven't answered, cause I don't know. Unless you are running a server not sure it matters.

4. Brother Esau

Wonder if LeapFrog Software might add some insight to my inquiry?

5. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

When you have contacted them, asked them, and recieved a reply, you might like to post the answer.

6. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

As far as I know most regular members don't use the server edition.
    If you want a real answer, you better contact the support service of the company.

I only know one thing : installing FDISR was my very best decision until now and it changed my computer completely and forever in a very good way.
    All my computer problems are fixed immediately without knowledge and I never had a cleaner computer, working properly all the time and I still can do crazy things, only much safer.
    I got my money many times back, because I don't have to spend my time on solving problems anymore and time = money. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.