What's the best anti-trojan software out there?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by helpmeplz, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hi, if u don,t mind I will ask do u work for DW. I have noticed in almost every other thread u always recommend DW. It,s so often that I really watch for it now, even unintentionally.

2. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

No I definetly do not work for DW and I have no interest in DW other then as a new and very potential protection software.

If you count all those writing about NOD32 or whatever, when people ask what protection they should use, you would find a lot of people telling others about the products they use - what they think about it and exchange opinions. It could be that there are not so many who recommends DW - so in that sence my recommendations sticks out - - but thats another story and time - and tests - will tell if DW manages to be recognized by more people. DW is still only about half a year old software.

I believe Defensewall is "the best Anti-Trojan out there", so I answered to that question exactly what I believe.
    You may have noticed that I also mentioned some others (free)that I have read about but havent tried myself.

Members at Wilders have pointed me to all the software I use today - thats part of the idea with this forum.

Best Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.