What's new?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by kwg, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwg

kwg Registered Member

I noticed that one of the ESET updates today was a "module" update rather than a "database" update. As I am responsible for the security of quite a few client computers, it would be nice if ESET's homepage made mention of and described each update. For example, Kaspersky (which I use in preference to ESET with a lot of my clients) announces and provides a link to a description of each significant update on their homepage.

2. Brambb

Brambb Registered Member

Modules are constantly updated with improved scanning, unpacking capabilities and such. The firewall update is announced (which you mean I guess) on the ESET website news section and a sticky on the forum.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Places where the module update was announced:

ESET Support News web page
    ESET Support News RSS Feed
    ESET Personal Firewall v1054 released message thread (stickied at the top of the ESET Smart Security Forum)
    @ESETLLC account on Twitter

You may wish to consider following the Support News RSS Feed. It is a low-traffic RSS feed (last six months: 5 entries in October, 6 in September, 1 in August, 3 in July, 9 in June, 11 in May) and announces new releases and office hours for support during holidays.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.