What's missing in free version?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Tomaszek, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomaszek

Tomaszek Registered Member

Hi,
    I'm evaluating ewido 3.5 for couple of days. It was recomended to me in ZoneLabs forum. I'm wondering what options will be disabled in free version (after evaluation time expires). I know that automatic updates and realtime protection (ewido guard) will be disabled (is that correct?). Does any other features, like heurisctc scan, etc, will be disabled in a free version?

Thanx in advance,
    Tomaszek

2. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Yes, automatic updates and resident guard will be disabled after the evaluation period but I think everything else like the scanning capability will still be a fully functioning feature just like the paid version. ;)

But, you have to install Ewido 4 coz it has many things to offer than Ewido 3.5. :cool:

3. Brandon

Brandon Registered Member

And in the free version there is no memory scan (according to the site). Other then those being disabled everything else stays :thumb:

4. OldRebel

OldRebel Registered Member

The free version still has a memory scan in the on demand scanner. It just does not have real time monitoring of memory using ewidoguard.

5. Tomaszek

Tomaszek Registered Member

Thank you all for your replys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.