Whats is the latest build ?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Nontechguy, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nontechguy

Nontechguy Registered Member

What is the latest build ?

Hi ... What is the latest build ? Reason as to why I am asking is because I notice this build that I am using now is 2 years old version 1.5 , Is this the latest build and if so ? Just curious why hasn't there been a newer build ? Have you stop supporting this product ? Remember I am just curious ...Thanks

Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  2. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I am just wondering what are you talking about...maybe you have to mentioned what software program/s is it. If you are talking Firefox browser then the latest version is v1.5.0.1. Others are still using v1.5 and it is still ok. :D :D

3. Nontechguy

Re: What is the latest build ?

Buddy, What forum am I in ? If you are using this product ? Take a look at the version for it ? ....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  4. GWA

GWA Registered Member

I second the above comment (minus "Buddy"), but more importantly, I consider the program "dead" at this point. What other conclusion could one come to? I don't need to be a programmer to know that in the last couple years there had to have been many MRUs put in places not discovered in the current build. CHUCK

5. Nontechguy

I guess the best way to find out is just ask Javacool Software

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.