What you will recommend?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by tsilo, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

Hi there
    I am interesting anti-malware productes that don't use signatures detection, but uses behavior analyser or heuristic detection. I only know Cyberhawk and Norton Anti-Bot.What are other such productes and which one you will recommend?

2. walking paradox

walking paradox Registered Member

You might want to have a look here. It describes behavior blocking technology and provides a fairly exhaustive list of the behavior blockers.

3. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

:) thanks for this site but I posted here because I want an opinion of users which one is the best, which have best detection and less FP-s.

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

System Safety Monitor is never, and i quote again "NEVER" false positived on anything but then it can't. It intercepts nearly EVERY code signalling the system from executables to drivers/services etc.

It's not let me down yet, either testing rootkits or malware sites that slip downloaders in thru IE. I guess the BEST coding technique microsoft made available is the SUSPEND instruction that allows to interupt & hold any file at bay untill the user issues a command to either DENY or ACCEPT passage. Once your decision/rules are applied it becomes automatic from there on out.

5. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

I recommend System Safety Monitor paid version, & agree with reasons listed by Easter.2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.