What the hell happened to SuperAntiSpyware? Is it still worth installing?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by GrammatonCleric, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERAntiSpyware1

SUPERAntiSpyware1 Registered Member

We appreciate your input on the product. At this time, the installer has not changed. However, the UI that drives SAS was completely re-designed, leaving only the SAS graphic in the header. It sounds like you don't like either the old or the new look. We are always open to suggestions but keep in mind that you can't please everyone.

2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

What really matters is how easy it is to navigate to the features you're looking for. looking pretty is secondary. SAS looks good to me. ;)

3. Sir Percy

Sir Percy Registered Member

Hello Don, you're absolutely correct about not being able to please everyone i understand this perfectly and as i said i will continue to use because i like the product and you're also one of the few who makes a native 64bit version unlike most other vendors who come up with excuses for not doing it despite the amount of 64bit system being sold.

So don't think i' m just someone who needs get someone down just because it's the internet and it's so darn easy to do just that. No, i only responded because you asked what we think about the new designed UI and well, i don't like it when this was a chance to move forward as far as aesthetics are concerned, this of course IMO, i'm not talking for anyone else.

twl845 are correct of course, being able to navigate the UI and the effectiveness are more important. :)

P.s. I apologize for my wacky sense of humour often completely misplaced when i try my hand at social platforms! ;)

4. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.