wHAT THE FRAIL IS A CryptoSuite

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by Mr.Blaze, Dec 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

o_O umm ok you guys sneaked on in on me while i was gone lol

whats a CryptoSuite and most importantaly is it newbie frindly and even more importaqnt is it free lol

i got all dimond register products id this from tds family?

2. Gary Graham

Gary Graham Registered Member

CryptoSuite is yet another great package from DiamondCS.

You can see it at: http://www.diamondcs.com.au/cryptosuite/

Gary

3. Mr.Blaze

:eek:40 bucks for such a simple tool

i dont know it is a nice product but i seen utlitys that can hide stuff aqnd protect it

piraters use the following methodes

change extention

hide true extintion

turn applications in to picture files with a real picture when you double click on it need spechial utlityto get the hidden file out of the jpg or bitmap file

encripted winrar archive or sfx

man the list go on and on

or how about the secrets hackers use to hide there secret programs to applications

it just seem a littile costly

also why ate tds family comeing out with these products when they should be working on tds 4 and the new wormguard

or the new tds active guard

yet i been seeing new toys and port explorer so whats going on?

im be honest but it aint fircause i havnt got to play with it

but this look more like a 25 doller product at best not that it bad or anything just for what it does

it also dont look to flashy look basic shell

i dont know maybe i change my mind after i try it but looking at pics and what it does and the check list i think it over kill on price

thats just my opnione

its hard to say that to a programer

cause only they can truly grasp and aprechiate the full worth of there work

and usely get hurt or slightly anoyed with none programers like myself who know nothing about software or what it should be worth

but i do stand for the basic man and newbie the so called muedane of the internet newbies and from that point of view you see 40 bucks and your like :eek: gaspppppppp

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Blaze, I suggest you try the program first before saying it deserves to be at a lower price. :)

For instance, CryptoSuite includes basically the same functionality as the popular Winzip program ($29.99) as it allows you to encrypt file and folders to an archive, but is more secure than Winzip since it uses very high level encryption. Then you can add secure instant messaging, secure deletion, checksumming, benchmark, etc into what CryptoSuite offers and I think it is a fair price. Other encryption programs commonly sell for over $50 with much less features than CryptoSuite.

-Jason-

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Blazey, CryptoSuite was developed by Jason in his spare time over the last few months, It uses the most powerful encryption technology in a user friendly way with many new innovations such as encrypted chat - Most of the testing has been done by DCS beta teststes & Jason again in Jasons spare time.

To help with further improvemnets to CryptoSuite I have set up a public server for trial & licensed users to test it's capabilitiies and make their comments.

Note: In doing this we do not impact upon DCS's resources. ;)

Try it and join us in a chat session. :D

Here is the server details: IP: 81.105.28.14 Password: pc2 Port No: 5096

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I'm in there right this moment live saying Hi and merry christmas to all other chatters! Come join the party!
    sing the christmas songs but not too false please :)

7. Gary Graham

I agree. You really should try something before shooting it down.
    When you have tried it, and see all it can do, I am sure you will owe somebody an apology. There was ALOT of work into that program, and it has the most powerful encryption available anywhere for any price.

Gary

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Not to forget a lot of beta testing and joy of testing with that and still using it and inveting new things all together with Jason!

9. Mr.Blaze

:D wasnt shooting it dowen telling it how it is from first look with out testing it just like at the store

you look at the box cover and you say to yourself should i shell out that much money and do i really need it lol

you mean to tell me you guys never gone to the store look at products from first glance and ask your self same qustion ?

nah you guys should know e by now when i shoot dowen something it aint with no littile 22 gun i use a nuke missile when i shoot dowen something lol

nope just asking general qustions like i would at a store and thinking out loud

im not trying to attck dcs products lol you reading to much into it lol

i rather here stuff straight from horses mouth in plaine enghlish then a bunch of pc computer talk i cant understand

so does this work with populer msn messenger and aim and yahoo or does it use its owen instant messenger?

algain if im lost i appoligize

just want to get facts straight in plaine enghlish lol

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Blaze: start your free evaluation version download right now!
    install
    reboot
    get back here for Pilli's chat host IP etc
    jump in immediately.
    See you there within 10 minutes, or else....!!!!!
    if you want to buy it immediately you get two minutes credit to fill in the form.
    See you in chat!

11. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

OK Blazey :D It uses it's own service for chat. This service will be expanded in the future.

12. Gary Graham

Mr. Blaze, What I was trying to say, was that you do not read the box, then post a article about what you think of it, do You? You should not make a public opinion of something till you have tried it. Especially when there is a free version to try out.

As Jooske said: Install it, log onto Pilli's chat server, and we'll chat!

See you there.

Gary

13. Mr.Blaze

:eek: loli cany kinda in the middle of stuff multitasking with one fingher sucks lol

14. Justin Smith

Justin Smith Registered Member

I don't know much, but I will say this: At first glance, it seems price-comparable with Articsoft FileAssurity Open PGP, which is itself pretty price-competitive against PGP Personal Desktop.

I'd say, from what I've seen, and not being totally familiar with what the 'experts' say about the market for this type of product, get the encrypted e-mail added as a feature ASAP. Most companies conducting totally legitimate business are sending critical customer and company information in clear text over e-mail. If I were running a business, I wouldn't want that. They don't want people instant messaging while on-the-clock, but they think e-mail is OK for company business and customer info even though they are sending every bit of it in clear text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.