What really EMBARRASSES you most

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Rita, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Folks
    As suggested by Wildman,this should be interesting.What one thing embarrasses you most of all? :D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Re: What really EMBARRASS you most

It'll take some persuasion to let that out from me...I will, however, tell you if you persuade well enough...Or maybe I WILL tell it to ya in a while...

3. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Oh come on Firecat--Please Do tell :D

4. Firecat

OK - The thing that embarass me the most is being seen in public with female friends. This is b'coz when the males see me with any female - the rumours of 'young love' spreads.

:'(

5. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

Answering questions like- "What embarasses you most?" in public...!! :D

6. Firecat

*I will delete my post, shall I?*

7. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Why would you do that?--nothing wrong with your post bud--I know that can be very embrrasing that a person cant have a friend without rumours of love entering in! :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  8. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

good answer lol

9. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

Also, posting something on Wilders that has been already posted by somebody else...and then that 'somebody' says, "Mr. SmartyMan....this has already been posted here.." :p

10. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

what ambarasses me the most is trying to help fixing someones computer and being stuck for whatever reason...

11. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

I guess what really does it for me is to see someone I went to school with and I dont even know them, and they'll be talking to me calling me by name,and I try to pretend I know who I'm talking to and they say,you dont know who I am do you?then I have to fess up lol

12. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

When I'm in a public place, and, to my shock, discover that I forgot to put my pants on. :D

13. Firecat

Hey - I get embarrased if I dont wear at least a pant/trouser that reaches to my knees, and a half-Sleeve shirt!!! :D

But thats not half as bad as the one I posted above (for me anyway)!!!!

14. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:eek: A long, long list. However seeing as I sort of was the inspiration for this.

(1) Being in a public rest room stall, an some one saying "Are you o.k. in there?".

(2) Shopping with the spouse, an having to wait for her, an she is in the strictly ladies department. (Guys know what I'm talking about on this one).

(3) Holding the spouses purse, an some one asking if it is mine.

O.k. that's three, let's see some from others.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :oops:

15. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

When I get my collegues tea while they asked for coffee, or when I forget to bring their cigarettes with me on inspection... That's embarrasing ;)

16. dog

dog Guest

Well this didn't happen to me, but none the less it had to be one of the embarrassing situations I've seen

Have you ever gone grocery shopping, had a full buggy, loaded it all onto the checkout conveyor, then as the cashiers almost finished, reach for your wallet, to find it's not there. :D ~I'd almost died laughing inside the other day, when the gentlemen in front of me did it at a local supermarket~ The poor guy turned bright red, I really felt bad for him

17. Firecat

Or when you go to any place without your badge!

18. Sputnik

Sputnik Registered Member

Lol, well wen you forget your idendification in combat zone you're doomed yes :p

19. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

Giving a class presentation filled with 300 students and passing out. :D

20. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

21. ~*Nat*~

Oh golly...guess I fess up too ! :D

Well...I could probably write a looong list of things that embarass me - I'm prone to get into trouble.

But here's one not so important one - and one that is absolutely annoying:

1) What's embarrasing is when I post something really dumb, and not realizing it at that moment - and then noone replies. Then I know that was a really dumb post. LOOL !!

2) Going on a date/meeting, and all sudden feeling this awful tickle in the throat and can't stop coughing !! :eek: Not sure if I sweat 'cause of the strain of hacking - or from blushing too much !! :oops:

Attached Files:

22. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

my son embarasses me the most, think it's payback for things i probably did to my parents. :rolleyes:

anyways, i was watching star wars: the return of the jedi the other day. the ewoks always crack me up and i was laughing at one point in the movie when they were fighting the empire. in walks my son (5 years old) and asks me "what are those guys?" pointing to the ewoks. i replied, "they're m*dgets". noticing the puzzled look on his face, (and not even knowing that he already knew what a m*dget was) i quickly said, "just kidding" and told him they were ewoks. then i had to explained to him who and what the ewoks were.

later in the week while standing in line at the grocery store, wouldn't you know it, there's a little person in line in front of us. when my son realizes this, he quickly notifies me in a rather loud voice, "look dad, it's a m*dget". upon hearing this, the little person doesn't turn around but shakes his head and looks around, obviously embarassed. everybody in line heard it! i then leaned over in a quiet voice and told my son to "be quiet, m*dget is not a nice word to say". my son then paused for a moment and said (not knowing how to whisper apparently), "oh yea! i meant to say ewok".

23. ~*Nat*~

24. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) Yup kids are indeed grandparents revenge. As I have told before, I grew up in a heavy construction type environment. Quiet often the nearest large town could be many miles away. Mom an I would usually go into the large town once a month, an stock up on almost everything. Mom would always ask dad if there was anything special he wanted, an dad would quiet often reply "Yes bring me home a twenty-two year old blond". Well mom an I were in the grocery store, an wouldn't you know it but if I didn't spot a blond young lady, big as day I rather loudly say "Can I take you home for my dad?". I wondered for a long time why dad was sleeping on the sofa.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :eek: :D :p

25. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

pulling a wheelie to impress then going down hard!!! sucks and expensive to could post a pics but would be pretty disgusting!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.